WINDOW TREATMENTS: MORE THAN JUST A PRETTY FACE
“Lucky 13” and Still Going Strong
I’m proud to announce that next month Bella Designs will be 13 years old. Instead of experiencing teenage angst, I’m focused on building on the success I’ve had serving my wonderful clients. We’ve come a long way, but will continue to learn and grow.
Since the last newsletter, I learned about numerous trends and new products by attending the Cambria product launch, Kitchen&Bath Design News Art+Science seminar, Shade Store ASID event, and Sherwin Williams 2016 Colormix Color Forecast. With this knowledge at hand, I can offer exciting creative design solutions.
Since it’s the season for giving, I’m offering a special window treatment promotion until December. Read below about why window treatments are such a good investment…and contact me to take advantage of this limited discount.
Window Treatments: More Than Just a “Pretty Face”
Combining function and aesthetics, window treatments can make a significant difference to any space. While you may focus on style and color, window treatments offer a lot more value than simply good looks. Consider these 5 benefits:
- Keep spaces cooler with heat rejection solar shades, which are designed to keep heat out while preserving your ability to see outside. These are a good option for hot locations, view locations, and beach and desert properties.
- Provide light control for sunny locations, which reduces furniture, flooring and artwork fading. This is also good for eliminating TV glare and keeping rooms dark for improved sleeping.
- Ensure privacy during the day and especially at night when lights are turned on.
- Add a customized finishing touch with beautiful fabric and style choices that reflect your personal taste. It's the equivalent of putting on makeup, jewelry and accessories.
- Increase the value of your property with an affordable investment.
Please allow me to show you the new collection and beautiful treatment options that will transform your home or business.